Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

School Girl

Hey pretties! Today was my first day of junior year, whoot whoot! I couldn't be more excited that this year finally kicked off. This look was more on the casual side but a little bit dressy. My lime green sandals are from Target and I only got them for $9. I love these because the color doesn't clash with anything, it can literally be worn with any clothing. My dark capri jeans are from Adam Levine's clothing line which makes this ensemble the 'bit dressy part.' My favorite part of these jeans are the button and zipper are on the left side hip! How cool is that? My black and pink backpack is from Walmart. Last but not least my new favorite t-shirt. Of course I got it from the Miley Cyrus concert for $40, yes, that's expensive for a t-shirt but it was definitely worth it. Hope you enjoy the rest of the photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment