Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Floral Fairytale

Hello darling! Yesterdays outfit was definitely dressy and for great reasons. I was fortunate enough to see one of my bestest friend, that I've known for a very long time, perform in the Goodman Theatre production of Brigadoon! Which is why I named this post "Floral Fairytale" because the musical was much like a fairytale. She did a wonderful job, the whole cast did! I definitely recommend you all see it, it's definitely worth it. My momma even decided to pose for some pictures too.
Anyways, I am wearing my favorite floral high-low dress that I absolutely adore, I covered it with the most flowy gray cardigan I own from Forever 21. I love this one because it can be worn in the summer or winter which is fantastic. I accessorized my look with a crochet inspired bracelet, my Dooney and Bourke cream color purse, and Steve Madden bone colored pumps. Enjoy the rest of the photos!












No comments:

Post a Comment