Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweater Weather

 Happy September friends! Today was one of those days that are satisfyingly warm and a little windy at the same time. Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait until the temperature feels just right for it. I'm hoping by dressing for the cooler temps it will make fall come a little bit faster. Today I am wearing my favorite grey sweater from Carson's that I purchased last year, but I loved it so much I had to dig it out for this season. My newly purchased jeans are by 'Bongo' along with what I like to call my 'hexagonal purse'. My favorite part of the ensemble are my black wedged shoes by Selena Gomez's line. I brought these awhile back and I never wore them. And last but not least my favorite crochet inspired bracelet from Forever 21. I got my hair cut yesterday and I am actually quite liking it. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the photos











No comments:

Post a Comment